Forex PAMM Investment
A very advanced platform that matches fund managers and investors is the Hot Forex PAMM System. PAMM stands for "Percentage Allocation Management Module" and is a system that allows investors to participate in Forex Managed Funds without giving the fund manager access to the investor's money. A PAMM fund will allocate the winnings to all its investors according to their percentage participation to the fund's capital. The fund manager will have to put his own money into the fund just like all the other investors in order to share in the risks.
The Hot Forex PAMM System has many advantages and it is probably the safest option for investing through an expert fund manager:
- The fund manager does not have access to your money
- The investment is done through a regulated broker with an excellent reputation
- The fund manager has to invest in the fund just like outside investors
- Investors have the chance to choose from hundreds of managed funds
- All funds have their historic performance made public and you can see how their trading strategies performed in the past in live conditions
- Investors can withdraw from a fund whenever they want and get back their share of the investment
- You can invest in multiple funds to reduce risk and diversify your fund portfolio
Hot Forex is one of the most trusted forex brokers in the world, and their PAMM system is the best available among all forex brokers.
More information about PAMM investing can be found on the Hot Forex PAMM Website
The rankings of the best PAMM Funds can be seen here: PAMM Rankings