Tips on how to choose the binary broker
- It is important that you invest using a reputable broker. The most important aspect for any investor should be the safety of his funds. This is why we recommend using one of the brokers listed above in order to make sure you stay with one of the leading names in the industry (for more reputable brokers you can visit this website: binary-options-brokers.com).
- Don't get impressed by bonus offers. While a nice bonus is always welcome, this should not be the main criteria when choosing a broker. Better a smaller bonus (or no bonus at all) at a reliable broker than a huge bonus at a shady company.
- You can always try more platforms before sticking with the one you like most. If you are serious about investing with digital options, one of the best ways to find the best broker for you is to open accounts at more platforms and make some trades with each of them. Your own experience with the broker cannot be replaced by anything. Testing their platforms with real trades, making a deposit and a withdrawal or contacting the customer support will help you make a better idea about the broker. Testing a few brokers will familiarize you better with the trading environment, and you will end up trading the bigger amounts with the broker you feel most comfortable with.
- Check the minimum requirements in terms of deposits and trade size if you are on a low budget, or the maximum trades allowed if you are a high roller. If you want to deposit using special methods like Moneybookers, Western Union, Alertpay, Liberty Reserve or Money Gram, you should look for the brokers who accept those methods. On the other side, if you plan to deposit by bank transfer or using a credit card you don't have to worry about accessibility, because all brokers will accept those methods.
- Check the payouts and the "out of the money" reimbursements for the assets you are most likely to trade. You may notice that some brokers will offer better payouts on some assets than others.